Tinsel Train 2023
All dates FULLY BOOKED
Your compartment will be embellished with all things ‘Christmassy’ and filled with seasonal tunes, it’s the perfect environment to soak up the festive atmosphere.
Whilst onboard our Porter will serve Adults with a seasonal drink and snack, while the Children receive a personally labelled, age specific present, handpicked by Father Christmas and his Railway Elves.
Wait patiently for Father Christmas to visit your compartment, then from your doorway he will give out presents to all the good children onboard. The perfect opportunity to capture a photo of the big man himself as he meets your family.
Each compartment is £100, this includes up to 4 people. Maximum per compartment is 8 people, add on extra group members at £20 each. All passengers must be paid and accounted for, from birth upwards.
2nd & 3rd, 9th & 10th , 16th & 17th December 2023
TIMES EACH DAY:
10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30 (limited availability; spaces fill up fast!)
We have 1 compartment per time on each date with wheelchair access. Should you need this access please call: 015395 315 94 and we will be happy to help.
Christmas Jumpers/Costumes/Hats etc encouraged, festive cheer compulsory!!
- This event is NOT the same as our previous ‘Santa Specials’
- We have no control over the volume for demand.
- We will not tolerate any form of abuse, verbal, written or otherwise. We reserve the right to cancel bookings should this occur.
- Once you have placed your booking there are NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERS
- You will receive a separate e-ticket after your booking is placed- this could take up to 5 working days to arrive. (check your junk email)
- For safety and the event to run smoothly, you must sit in the compartment you are allocated. All gangways must be kept clear at all times.
- There is no provision/space for pushchairs/car seats etc. on the train or in the station- please leave these in your car.