We offer discounted group rates and reserved seating for pre-booked coach groups. Please contact us for details: 015395 31594 opt 1.
- Please be aware of our terms of carriage before booking your group visit (see below for more details).
- Groups must contain 20+ people to qualify for group rates.
- All groups must be pre-booked at least 2 days in advance.
- All groups are allocated reserved seats on the train.
- For more information on any of our packages please contact us.
- For further details of days we run and departure times please refer to our Timetable.
We offer a range of packages to include other local attractions.
All you have to do is arrange your own transport to Haverthwaite or Lakeside Stations, and we will take care of everything else.
The best way to discuss any of your requirements is via email email@example.com
Multi Attraction Packages for Groups & Schools
Take a a single cruise from Bowness down to Lakeside pier, ride one way on the railway and visit the Lakeland Motor Museum.
Leven Valley Special
Take a one-way train ride from Haverthwaite Station, see the Lakes Aquarium and visit the Lakeland Motor Museum. A great educational experiance for all!
Take a one-way ride on the railway, visit the Lakes Aquarium at Lakeside, and then cruise from Lakeside to Bowness (or vice versa).
Rails, Sails and Tails
Take a one-way ride on the railway, cruise from Lakeside to Bowness (or vice versa), and visit the Beatrix Potter Attraction in Bowness.
Journey Of Adventure
Take a one-way ride on the railway, cruise from Lakeside to Bowness (or vice versa), and visit the Lake District Visitor Centre at Brockhole. (Your coach transports you to the Visitor Centre)
Have a nostalgic day out that combines a visit to the stately grandure of Holker Hall, a one-way ride on the railway and a cruise from Lakeside to Bowness (or vice versa).
(Only available Wednesday-Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays)
Please note the following…
- The railway is a working environment, so please ensure children are supervised at all times during your visit.
- The company accepts no liability for any inaccuracy in the information contained on this website.
- Pricing information is subject to alteration without notice.
- Unless otherwise stated for special events, child fares apply to children aged 3 to 15 years, while under 3’s are £1 each.
- Group rates are available on request, but do not apply to our special events – please contact the Booking Office for further details and seat reservations.
- We welcome well behaved dogs, who can travel for free, but not on seats!
To see our full conditions of carriage, further information and safety notices, please click here.